C80 Solutions is an award-winning, experienced building compliance company providing a wide range of energy assessment, compliance, consultancy and testing services for the UK residential and commercial sectors.
As the regulations surrounding carbon emissions and sustainability in the built environment continue to get tighter and more complex, your profit margins are constantly being squeezed. We exist solely to save you time, money and take the hassle out of meeting the regs.
C80 Solutions is a member of the C80 Group.
What do we do?
- Building Compliance
- Energy Assessment
- Onsite Testing Services (Sound, Air, Ventilation)
- Property Compliance
- Environmental Services
- White Label Services
Who do we do it for?
- Contractors & developers
- M&E engineers
- Local authorities
- Self-builders & homeowners
Where do we do it?
We cover the whole of the UK.
What makes us so different from everybody else?
- Our management team is from a background in property development, so we think like a developer and are always looking to save you money & time and reduce risk & hassle
- Our key personnel are from accreditation body backgrounds so we know exactly how to get you through the regs
- We will always find you a solution.
Why use us?
- We will save you money
- We will save you time
- We will reduce your hassle
- We will reduce your risk.
How experienced are we?
- We have provided services on over 15,000 projects and have over 7000 satisfied clients
- We have been providing services since our formation in 2010
- We are trusted by a number of the UK’s largest national developers, contractors & engineers.
Mark Heptonstall | Group CEO
Oliver Bentley | Managing Director
Jonathon Hill | Energy & Sustainability Consultant
Dan Chadwick | Energy & Sustainability Consultant
Harry Hinchliffe | Sustainability Consultant (Specialising in BREEAM)
Sam Millard | Energy Consultant, Acoustic Engineer & Air Permeability Engineer
Sanha Iqbal | Building Physics Engineer
Tammy Temperley | Office Manager
Katherine Naisbitt | Group Commercial Director
Emily Garthwaite | Group Digital Marketing Executive
Gary Lumby MBE FCIBS | Group Non-Executive Director
Gary provides key strategic input across C80 Group’s companies.