Job Title: Sales Director
Are you a passionate and experienced Sales Director with a desire and ability to develop and implement a sales strategy across our group of SMEs?
Location: UK based to cover mainly the North of England, will involve travel to the Midlands. Role can be office/remote based with regional travel.
Salary: £50,0000 – £70,000 dependant on experience, plus car and bonus
- Commission Structure
- Car allowance
- 33 days holiday (inc. bank holidays) increasing with service to a maximum of 37
- Healthcare Plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Workplace pension
- Develop a Sales Strategy including cross selling for each subsidiary and newly acquired businesses, to achieve sales targets
- Utilisation of current CRM making recommendations for change where necessary
- Define and improve sales processes
- Build and oversee new sales team, must lead, motivate and incentivise
- Full ownership of sales targets. Tracking and monitoring sales metrics.
- Attend quarterly board meetings
- Represent business at networking events
- Identify & report on business opportunities in target markets
- Developing relationships with clients
- Understand customer’s needs and objectives
- Maximising new business development opportunities
- Analysis of current sales material-quotes/brochures/adverts etc.
- Target of 25% growth YOY of each Company
- Train existing employees in sales – customer facing
- Competitor analysis
- Work closely with Marketing, Operations Managers and COO
We are seeking an experienced Sales Director to implement and lead the sales strategy to grow the Group’s turnover. The area covered is the North of England and Midlands. This is an exciting opportunity for you to represent our company and drive our business to the next level.
Skills and Experience
- Experience within a similar role type and industry is essential
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Professional, confident with a driven approach
- Good business sense
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Budget and report writing skills
- Proactive approach to your own continuous professional self-development
- IT skills including CRM systems
- Must have a drivers licence
We’re a fast-growing multi-disciplined environmental building consultancy. We’re currently doubling in size year on year through strategic business acquisitions and organic growth.
The group is made up of well-established businesses who are a collective of SMEs, meaning we offer a full suite of services with high service quality and standard of work.
Our vision is to be one of the most progressive environmental building consultancies in the UK. By 2025 employing over 300 like-minded passionate experts.
Please note: This is a role that covers the whole C80 Group, not just C80 Solutions. You will also be responsible for overall Group growth, and our sister companies YDBC Building Control, Ask Building Control and Stewarts Building Services Consultancy.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV and a supporting letter to email@example.com.